Sunday, May 20, 2007

appliances as furniture.

certain songs cause you to find certain streets once the sun disappears. it's like speeding over old scars. now it is healing those marks & creating new flesh.
darkness reveals my heart.
& i don't like it.

i was swimming in a sea of ashes.
this will not be your favorite book.
you will not like this book.
this will be my ugly heart.
deceit.
give me a bicycle to get away from myself.
you will not read this.
if your eyes find these words, i am sorry.
i am hiding even still.
"the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."
i want it clean, but you attach every string.
so many words.
i don't want the words.
just the mistake.
you felt that, but you do not feel it now.
sincere?
i wonder if i ever will be.
always hiding.
take your money & throw it in the fire.
i am a liar.
monster.
fuckfuckfuck.
the shame would blind you.
i am easy to leave.
if you only knew the eye you should keep on me.
liar.
monster.
i want you to know.
i wish i could tell you.
but i can't.
fuckfuckfuck.
am i worth fixing?
am i still welcome?
i do not want you to see the monster i am.
liar.
i do not want to break your heart all over again.
i am sorry.
monster.

1 comment:

Unsung//Skin said...

I hope life is fullfilling in WA.
one day maybe far from today I'll be in school and I can share. As for now... em says its best i quit my efforts, as much as i dissagree she knows you better then I so I hope you're happy with where you are and I know you will be if not now, soon. I'm always here or around you know how to find me. Love is forever. Have a good one.